The Office of Healthy Kids awarded grants to Targeted Outreach Grant Organizations (TOGOs) throughout Oregon in order to reach out to families, and to make the process of applying for Healthy Kids as easy as possible.
If you would like assistance filling out the application, these organizations are available as resources to you. They offer personal assistance by walking you through the application process and they can help answer questions. Find an organization in your area.
Healthy Kids Outreach Grantees:
- African American Health Coalition, Inc.
- Asian Health and Service Center
- Beaverton School District
- Boys and Girls Clubs of the Greater Santiam
- Centro Cultural of Washington County
- Clatsop County Health and Human Services
- Community Services Consortium
- Healthy Beginnings (Deschutes County)
- Immigrant and Refugee Community Organization (IRCO)
- Interface Network, Inc.
- Mano a Mano Family Center
- Multnomah County Commission on Children, Families and Community
- Native American Youth and Family Center
- Northwest Family Services
- Oregon Action/Fair Share Research and Education Fund
- Oregon Child Development Coalition
- Oregon School-Based Health Care Network
- Portland Public Schools
- United Community Action Network (UCAN Be Healthy)
- Urban League of Portland
- Washington County Commission on Children and Families
- Youth Contact, Inc., Hillsboro Family Resource Center